Only one man can call himself the undisputed UFC heavyweight champion. Inside the Honda Center in Anaheim, California on January 22, Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane will finally square off to prove who is the leader in the heavyweight division at UFC 270.
Ngannou has won five fights in a row by knockout, his last fight against Stipe Miocic for the title. Gane won three fights in 2021, including a spectacular performance against Derrick Lewis. He will be looking to do the same against his old sparring partner in Ngannou.
Also on the card will be a trilogy fight featuring UFC flyweight champion Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo. Moreno will be looking to go 2-0-1 against Figueiredo, while the latter wants to win back the title he lost at UFC 263.
Sporting News has you covered with all the information you need to watch the fight on Saturday, including the time, channel and undercard.
What time does UFC 270 start today?
- First preliminaries: 6 p.m. ET
- preliminaries: 8 p.m. ET
- Principal card: 10 p.m. Eastern Time
- Main event: 12 a.m. ET (approximate)
UFC 270: Francis Ngannou v. Ciryl Gane takes place on January 22 with the first preliminaries kicking off the event at around 6:15 p.m. ET, with the preliminaries beginning at 8 p.m. ET Ngannou and Gane should enter the Octagon around 12 am ET, depending on the length of the fights on the card.
What channel is UFC 270 on?
- TV channels: ESPN, ESPN Sports
- Live broadcast: ESPN+
The main card of UFC 270 is available in the US on the ESPN+ subscription streaming service for a pay-per-view cost. That part of the event starts at 10 p.m. However, previous fights can be seen live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app and, for early prelims, on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 270 fight card
- Francis Ngannou (c) vs. Cyryl Gane (ic) for the undisputed UFC heavyweight championship
- Brandon Moreno (c) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo for the UFC flyweight championship
- Michel Pereira against André Fialho; welterweights
- Cody Stamann vs. Said Nurmagomedov; bantam weights
- Trevin Giles vs. Michael Morales; welterweights
- Tony Gravely against Saimón Oliveira; bantam weights
- Raoni Barcelos vs. Victor Henry; bantam weights
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Pete Rodriguez; welterweights
- Kay Hansen vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius; flyweights
- Matt Frevola vs. Genaro Valdez; light weights
- Silvana Gómez Juárez vs. Vanessa Demopoulos; straw weights