For the first time since beating Stipic Miocic for the UFC heavyweight title, Francis Ngannou will defend his belt against interim champion Ciryl Gane.
Ngannou beat Miocic for the title at UFC 260 in March. It was a rematch of their fight in 2018 when Miocic beat him. The win was the fifth in a row for Ngannou via knockout of some sort. Upon joining the UFC in 2019, Gane won all seven of his fights with the promotion. Gane won the interim heavyweight title in August, defeating Derrick Lewis via technical knockout.
However, fans who sign up for the UFC 270 PPV will get more than just the Ngannou-Gane fight. Brandon Moreno will defend the UFC flyweight title against Deiveson Figueiredo. This will be a trilogy fight as the two fought each other at UFC 256 in 2020 and UFC 263 in June. The first fight ended in a draw, and Moreno won via submission in the second fight to win the title.
Do you want to see the billboard? Here is all the information you need to watch UFC 270.
UFC 270 price: How much is Ngannou vs. I win?
- Current annual subscribers can get UFC 270 for $74.99.
- Current monthly subscribers can get UFC 270 and an upgrade package at a discounted rate of $99.98. They can also purchase the event for $74.99.
- New subscribers can pay a package price of $99.98 for the UFC 270 pay-per-view and an annual subscription to ESPN+.
UFC fans will be able to watch the main card of UFC 270 in the US on ESPN+ for the new price of $74.99 or $99.98. Those fights are scheduled to start at 10 pm ET. Previous fights can be seen on ESPN2 and ESPN+.
|ESPN+ monthly subscription||$6.99/month|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$69.99/year|
|Disney bundle with Hulu advertising||$19.99/month|
|The Disney bundle with Hulu without ads||$13.99/month|
|independent UFC pay-per-view||$74.99 each|
|UFC PPV Package (UFC PPV and ESPN+ Annual)||$99.98, then $69.99/year|
|UFC PPV and Disney package||$99.98, then $13.99/month|
What channel is UFC 270 on?
- First preliminaries: UFC FIGHT PASS
- preliminaries: ESPN+, ESPN2
- Principal card: ESPN+
The entire night of fights can be found on ESPN+ with a subscription to the streaming service, except for the first prelims, which will be on UFC FIGHT PASS. The preliminaries will also air on ESPN2. The main card can only be seen on ESPN+ PPV.
What time does Ngannou vs. I win?
- First preliminaries: 6 p.m. ET
- preliminaries: 8 p.m. ET
- Principal card: 10 p.m. Eastern Time
- Ngannou-Gane: Approx. midnight
Fight night begins at 6 pm at UFC FIGHT PASS for early preliminary fights. The preliminaries will air on ESPN2 and ESPN+. Card fans will have to wait until 10 p.m. for the main card, and likely until midnight for Ngannou and Gane to make it to the Octagon. Beforehand, Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo will square off around 11:15 pm ET.
UFC 270 fight card
- Francis Ngannou (c) vs. Cyryl Gane (ic) for the undisputed UFC heavyweight championship
- Brandon Moreno (c) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo for the UFC flyweight championship
- Greg Hardy vs. Alexey Oleynik; heavy weights
- Movsar Evloev against Ilia Topuria; featherweights
- Cody Stamann vs. Said Nurmagomedov; bantam weights
- Tony Gravely vs. Saimon Oliveira; bantam weights
- Poliana Botelho vs. Ji Yeon Kim; flyweights
- Kay Hansen vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius; flyweights
- Matt Frevola vs. Genaro Valdez; light weights
- Michael Morales vs. Trevin Giles; welterweights
- Raoni Barcelos against Victor Henry; bantam weights