Many sportsbooks have installed Jake Paul as the favorite ahead of his rematch with Tyron Woodley on Saturday night, and for good reason.
The 24-year-old has already shown that he is capable of defeating the former UFC welterweight champion, handing him a split decision loss in August. He also has some advantages over Woodley, including height, reach, and overall boxing experience.
However, Woodley was able to deliver some significant punches to Paul in his first professional boxing match. After reviewing that fight, Woodley is confident that he will emerge victorious this time.
Will Paul keep his perfect record intact? Or can Woodley hand the social media star his first professional loss? Here’s a closer look at the latest odds for the Paul vs. Woodley fight.
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 odds
- Jake Paul: -215
- Tyron Woodley: +162
Paul is a -215 favorite heading into his fight against Woodley. That means a bettor would have to bet $ 215 on Paul to win $ 100.
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 props betting
- Jake Paul’s Points or Decision: +125
- Jake Paul (T) KO: +230
- Draw: +1400
- Tyron Woodley Points or Decision: +750
- Tyron Woodley (T) KO: +330
Betting per round
- Jake Paul to win Round 1: +2800
- Jake Paul to win Round 2: +2400
- Jake Paul to win Round 3: +2000
- Jake Paul to win Round 4: +2000
- Jake Paul to win Round 5: +1800
- Jake Paul to win Round 6: +1800
- Jake Paul to win Round 7: +2200
- Jake Paul to win Round 8: +3100
- Draw: +1600
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 1: +2900
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 2: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 3: +2500
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 4: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 5: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 6: +3000
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 7: +3200
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 8: +3500
In which round will the fight end?
- Round 1: +1400
- Round 2: +1200
- Round 3: +1100
- Round 4: +1100
- Round 5: +1000
- Round 6: +1100
- Round 7: +1300
- Round 8: +1700
Will both fighters be downed?
To be shot down
- Jake Paul: +158
- Tyron Woodley: +126
Get shot down and win
- Jake Paul: +500
- Tyron Woodley: +1100
Jake Paul disco, biography
- American nationality
- Age: 24
- Height: 6-1
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Reach: 76 inches
- Total fights: Four
- Record: 4-0 with 3 KOs
Tyron Woodley record, biography
- American nationality
- Age: 39
- Height: 5-9
- Weight: 189.5 pounds
- Reach: 74 inches
- Total fights: one
- Record: 0-1 with 0 KOs
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Fight Card 2
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley, cruiserweight (eight rounds)
- Amanda Serrano vs. Miriam Gutiérrez, lightweight (10 rounds)
- Deron Williams vs. Frank Gore, heavyweight (four rounds)
- Liam Paro vs. Yomar Alamo, junior welterweight (10 rounds)
Prediction of Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2
There is no question that Woodley has more power than any other opponent Paul has faced in his career. In the fourth round of the August fight, Woodley caught Paul with a shot that sent him backtracking against the ropes. The threat of a Woodley knockout punch is real.
Still, Paul is the choice here. He had been preparing to fight Tommy Fury before pulling out of the fight due to a medical issue, so Paul is clearly in fight form. Woodley agreed to the rematch on short notice and is already at a disadvantage for the reasons mentioned above.
Look for Paul to close the door in one of the later rounds.
Paul by (T) KO in Round 6